This workshop is for NHS staff who are responsible for developing and managing a project and are keen to refresh and improve their skills and knowledge on how to develop a successful project plan and execute this. During the workshop, delegates will learn at how to conduct thorough research, plan, develop and write a project plan, including all the elements that should be incorporated. They will learn about how to manage a project and will gain and understanding of operational management approaches and models, including creating plans to deliver objectives and setting KPIs. Understand project planning techniques, including how to manage resources, setting targets, objectives and monitoring performance outcomes.
Who should attend?
Don't miss opportunity to work with leading specialists in a series of full day workshops specifically focused on the ‘business’ aspects of General Practice.
This is ideal for NHS staff who are responsible for project management
- Know how to set up and manage a project using relevant tools and techniques
- Understand approaches to risk management
- Know how to motivate and improve performance, supporting people using coaching and mentoring approaches
- Understand organisational cultures and diversity and their impact on leading and managing change
- Explore how to manage multiple teams, stakeholders and develop high performing teams
- Understand performance management techniques
- Understand approaches to supplier negotiation, influencing, and effective networking.
- Knowledge of collaborative working techniques to enable delivery through others and how to share best practice
Below is an outline of the proposed agenda, if you have any questions please get in touch.
|Introduction & Welcome|
|Introduction to Project Management
|What makes a successful Project?
|Developing a Project Strategy
| Project Management by Design
|How to Evaluate Effectiveness
|Final summary & Q&A|
Get in touchGet in touch
Contact the PMA now
If you would like more information about any of our workshops, the timings or adapting our programmes to your local needs / requirements, please call 0330 111 6459 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all workshops are delivered online as web workshop sessions – however, if you require face to face workshops, please get in touch and we will be happy to discuss this.
Join our vibrant community of over 50,000 today and benefit from our services
As a PMA member, you will benefit from regular news and updates on key issues and regulatory changes that affect GP practices. You will gain access to exclusive training and events that ensure you maintain currency of knowledge and skills. You will have the opportunity to meet and network with your peers from around the UK.