It focuses on building highly effective teams using theory from Lencioni (The Five Dysfunctions of a Team) and helps delegates to dissect what needs to be in place and to gain common agreement as to what needs to happen for a team to be high performing. Challenging conversations and feedback form a key part here in setting expectations and fully maximising performance within the team.
By the end of the programme you will:
- Understand the kind of leader you need to be in order to drive high performance
- Explore the principles of Lencioni’s Five Dysfunctions of a team
- Practice some tools for creating a high performance culture
- Understand the impact of leadership behaviour and style on the performance of individuals and teams
- Consider the impact of change and what happens if it isn’t managed well
- Look at how to manage resistance to change by identifying the reasons for this and reinforcing that this is a natural reaction
- Understand how to apply change theory models to real life situations within organisations
- Practice using a range of change models including Kubler Ross, Missing Pieces and Kotter in order to develop your own change strategies.
Who should attend?
Don't miss opportunity to work with leading specialists in a series of full day workshops specifically focused on the ‘business’ aspects of General Practice.
Senior Practice Nurses
GP Administrator Managers
Below is an outline of the proposed agenda, if you have any questions please get in touch.
Welcome and Introduction to the workshop
Leadership and Teamworking models
Leadership styles – preferences and personality
|Leading people – building your toolkit (selected to align to delegate challenges in time allowed)
|What is the role of a leader?
|Introduction to the Loving Boot Model
|Giving and Receiving Feedback:
|Summary and Q&A|
Get in touchGet in touch
Contact the PMA now
If you would like more information about any of our workshops, the timings or adapting our programmes to your local needs / requirements, please call 0330 111 6459 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all workshops are delivered online as web workshop sessions – however, if you require face to face workshops, please get in touch and we will be happy to discuss this.
Join our vibrant community of over 50,000 today and benefit from our services
As a PMA member, you will benefit from regular news and updates on key issues and regulatory changes that affect GP practices. You will gain access to exclusive training and events that ensure you maintain currency of knowledge and skills. You will have the opportunity to meet and network with your peers from around the UK.